It’s that time of the year again. The holidays are over and whether or not you got everything on santa’s list this year, going into the new year with fresh loot is always the best way to start it off right. Luckily, Nordstrom runs it’s half yearly sale until January 2nd. Hurry to your local mall, or click the links below to shop some of my favorite looks right now.
1. If the holiday season being over has you down and you’re like me, you’re already thinking spring. This beautiful iphone 6/6s case is all you need to bring you into a warmer state of mind.
Ted Baker London
Floral iPhone 6/6s Case
Even though my growing bump already has me wearing my first pairs of maternity jeans I’m in love with this Topshop pair to buy for this summer when I’m back to my normal size. Grey denim is a trend I’m really into right now and the high waist is super flattering to every body type.
Jamie High Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans
3. New year, new you, right? Start 2017 off with a great (and stylish) way to stay organized. This Kate Spade planner is just what you need to start your year off right.
Black Confetti 2017 Planner
4. This beautiful ring really caught my eye while I was scrolling through the beautiful costume jewelry Nordstrom has on sale right now. The perfect pop of color to add to any outfit.
5. I bought these sneakers in black a couple of months ago from Nordstrom and I’m excited to see them on sale so I can scoop up another color. They go with everything, and since comfort is key to me right now – and athleisure is incredibly in – I’m all for a great pair of sneakers.
‘Roshe Run’ Print Sneaker (Women)
6. Winter or summer you can never go wrong with a killer pair of sunglasses. These are totally chic and a great price right now.
52mm Layered Frame Sunglasses
7. Bobby brown’s neutral colors are my staple so I couldn’t pass up this perfect shadow, blush, bronzer kit. It even comes with a gloss and mascara!
‘Bobbi’s Beauty Book’ Eye, Cheek & Lip Palette (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($165 Value)
8. Bags are to me, what shoes are to Carrie Bradshaw. I can’t ever have enough. A neutral bag with pops of color and texture, this adorable Rebecca Minkoff would be a perfect addition to my collection.
Sofia Leather Clutch
9. This top is working multiple hot trends right now all in one. Crazy bell sleeves, bare shoulders and slight floral print – it has it all. Luckily I’m still in my regular tops and haven’t transitioned to maternity ones just yet. This piece will be a staple for nights out all winter and spring.
Ella Bardot Top
10. Thinking already about our babymoon I have yet to plan for this coming spring, all I dream about is sun bathing on the beach. This sexy one piece suit will take you there instantly. Whether you’re planning a winter getaway or you’re stocking up for summer (it’ll be here before you know it) this beautiful suit isn’t one to be passed up on.
‘Tropicali’ One-Piece Swimsuit