Nordstrom is my go to store for everything. When we have an event it’s the first place I look for myself, Harper, and my husband. I recently got a Nordstrom card and I’m waiting until my next triple points day to purchase all of my new favorites.
Fall is by far my favorite season. I’m obsessed with all of the trends this year. From embroidery to velvet, I want it all. Below are some the items in my cart.
Fall Pieces For Her
- High Waist Leggings by Zella – I’m all about fitness right now so on the weekends I’m living in workout clothes. I’m super drawn to the color of these and the mesh details make for a laid back but chic look.
- ‘Piñata’ Tassel Earrings by BAUBLEBAR in Rose Gold – I’ve been wanting these for a while. I’m really into the tassel movement and the rose gold go with everything and spice up any casual outfit.
- Abby Notch Heel Sandal by ALEXANDER WANG – Combining two huge trends for fall, red and velvet I need these sandals. I’m planning on wearing them to a wedding next weekend, but I know I’ll be wearing them all fall and winter long.
- Luna Floral Patch Faux Leather Biker Jacket by TOPSHOP – I have 20 black leather jackets so for me to buy another one it has to be something special. I’m in love with the details on this one from topshop. I’m a sucker for floral and luckily dark florals are hot for fall this year.
- Remy Trophy Faux Leather Crossbody Bag by TOPSHOP – Bags are one of my favorite pieces to buy. For fall this pop of red is super cute and also extremely affordable. The structure and details reminds me of a Chloe. Topshop gets it right again!
- 55mm Colored Round Sunglasses by BP – I love the color of these lenses. All of my BP sunglasses have lasted for seasons so I’m anxious to buy another pair.
- Sanderson Mule by STEVE MADDEN in Mauve – I’ve been crushing on these for a while. A cute trendy slide with pearl detail, can’t go wrong.
- Jess Embroidered Bootie by COCONUTS BY MATISSE – I’ve been waiting patiently for these to restock in my size. I love everything about them. I can’t wait to pair them with dresses and jeans for work and the weekend.
- Le High Shredded Skinny Jeans by FRAME – I absolutely love cut of hems. Plus these are black and high-waisted, which is perfect for my post baby body. The cut will look great on all body types.
- Beckett Tiered Bell Sleeve Top by WAYF – Another piece I’ve been wanting to add to my closet for months. The sleeves and tie are adorable and super flattering.
Fall Items For The Home
- JAlexander Ava Table Lamp by JALEXANDER LIGHTING – Beautiful lamp that I can’t wait to add to my master bedroom.
- Zahra Accent Pillow by POM POM AT HOME – I love the details in this neutral pillow. It could work on any couch or with any bedspread.
- Metallic Hanging Lamp by CRYSTAL ART GALLERY – I’m drawn to the beautiful rose gold on this hanging lamp. I love the graphic style and edison bulb.
- Skull Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses by CATHY’S CONCEPTS – I’m so excited to get these for fall. They’re not only super cute for all year, but will be perfect for any entertaining in October.
- Large Holiday Cottage Metal Lantern by FORESIDE – Adorable for the holidays but this piece will be sitting in my sunroom at all times. The rustic feel adds such a coziness to the piece.
- Small Round Wheeled Bar Cart by AMERICAN ATELIER – I’ve been on the hunt for a bar cart since we moved into our house in March. This one has an vintage feel and the color makes it pop.
- Rustic Pumpkin Lidded Ceramic Candle by ILLUME® -Adorable festival piece. And I love the rose gold accent.
- Wildlife Faux Fur Throw Blanket by EIGHTMOOD – Super cute, cozy throw. I can’t wait to cuddle up with this on the couch when the weather turns cooler.
- ‘Pumpkin Chai’ Scented Candle by NEST FRAGRANCES – Not explanation needed. I can’t wait for my house to smell like pumpkin chai <3
- Cardigan, Dress & Leggings Set by PIPPA & JULIE – I need this set for Harper. Every piece of it is so cute and can be worn together and a part to make other adorable outfits.
- ‘Tripp Trapp®’ Chair, Baby Set, Cushion & Tray Set by STOKKE – I’ll be needing a highchair in the next few weeks and I’ve heard so many great things about this brand. I also love the fact that I won’t have to compromise functionality for style. The modern look and feel will look perfect with my dining room set.
- Four Position 360 Baby Carrier by ERGOBABY – I’ve also read great things about this carrier. I need something with support and I love the cute pattern.
- Babycook Baby Food Maker by BÉABA – I’m so excited to start making Harper’s baby food in the next few months. This is the number one maker on the market.
- Puppy Pacifier Toy by WUBBANUB™ – Harper LOVES her Wubbanubs. She has an elephant and a monkey and I’ll be getting her this adorable dog. Highly reccomend if your little one uses a binkie.
- Print Romper by SOOKIBABY – This outfit is gender neutral and is just so adorable. Can’t wait to pair it with a bright colored bow.
- ‘Initial & Blocks’ Personalized Stroller Blanket by BUTTERSCOTCH BLANKEESI love anything monogramed. This blacket is chic and I know she’ll use it for years to come.
- Little Brother by Pippa & Julie Hooded Jacket, Knit Top & Sweatpants Set by LITTLE BRO BY PIPPA N JULIE – I have a daughter but I love little boys clothes! I picked out this adorable outfit for a friend’s son. I can’t wait to see it on him!